- Bojjana Konda, Lingala Konda historic place with great monuments and sculptures of Budhdha. This Tourist spot is just 2 km away from Anakapalle. It is highly crowded on the festival of Kanuma.
- This Bojjana Konda was built in SATHAVAHA's time (1st A.D) ,this is in SHANKARAM village. This Shankaram village previous called as SANGARAVAM (Means buddhist living place) but people using this Sangaravam as Shankaram.
- There is a borobudur in Java country. There is a myth "This borobudar is built basis of Lingala Konda".
Bojjana Konda ( Top View )
- Around 10 km from Anakapalle is Kondakarla Ava. It is the second largest freshwater lake in the state and has been designated an ecotourism destination. Near the lake is a temple dedicated to Shri Dakshina Kasi Visweswara Swamy which houses the largest crystal lingam in the world. There is also a temple for Bhagiradhi ammavaru, where on every dussara 10 days festival will takaplace.
- Anakapalle is known for its seashores such as Mutyalammapalem, Tantadi (Shooting Spot), and Pudimadaka. Pudimadaka is visited by Hindus during the festival of Kartika Pournami every year.
- Around 5 Km there is a village called DEVIPURAM, it is very famous for Goddess Kamakhya Devi. Devipuram was Constructed by former nuclear scientist Dr. Nishtala Prahlada Sastry ( He worked at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Mumbai (Bombay) for 23 years; later he worked as a teacher in Africa for two years.)
- Andhra Baptist Church was built by CBCNC in 1895 having five missions Field in Nagulapalli, Yelamanchalli,Tagrampudi, Dibbaplaem,Chodavaram,Vaddadi
- It is also Called Lingala Tirugudu , It is a famous and Oldest Shiva Linga Temple.
- As per History of this temple the Linga was Rotating Around it self continuously after some years it was stopped right now it was slightly in side angle.
- Very beautiful location Lingala Tirugudu , It was nearly 12 KM from ANAKAPALLI.
- Anakapalli to Madugula Road.
- This village is situated at a distance of about 10 kms. North East of Yelamanchili and 24 kms. From Anakapalli, it derived its name from the five Jets of water coming out of five fountains which receive their supplies from a natural perennial spring. Near by there is lingam on which are carved other lingams in 12 rows of 85 each and which is consequently known as the Kotilingam or Crore of lingams. There are several inscriptions on the pillars of the Mandapam in the temple and two of them dated in AD 1407 and 1428 contain a genealogy of chiefs who claimed Eastern Chalukya ancestry and bore the Eastern Chalukya titles of Sarvalokasraya and Vishnu Vardana.